1. Error messages raised from Oracle and SQL Server could include special characters which would cause the thread in Outsourcer to die and the status remain labeled as “processing”. Error messages no longer have escape and quote characters to prevent this problem.
2. On new installations, the permissions for the Oracle and SQL Server Jar files would remain owned by root. This has now been corrected to be the admin user (gpadmin).
3. On the “Sources” screen, the label for Append-Only now is correct for Greenplum Database 4.3 and reflects that these are really “Append-Optimized” tables.
1. Added External Tables to enable starting and stopping the UI rather than having to ssh to the Master host.
2. “Queue” screen now provides the ability to cancel processing jobs.
3. Stopping Outsourcer Queue Daemon (Environment Screen), now will cancel currently running Jobs in the Queue.
4. Starting Outsourcer Queue Daemon (Environment Screen), now will make sure orphaned jobs in the Queue will be marked as Failed and if any are currently running, it will cancel these jobs too.